Melissa Rose has built a great company around building little entrepreneurs. Literally little. As in entrepreneurship for kids, something that obviously isn’t taught in school. She takes us through the idea conception, how she’s grown it and how it’s helped her own daughter.
- 1:30 – How Melissa’s daughter was failing 6th grade math
- 2:45 – What freedom is for a pre-teenager
- 5:40 – How the science of a lemonade stand is a tool for teaching
- 8:00 – How Melissa gets grants for her product
- 12:00 – Melissa’s daughter made how much money by throwing her own birthday party?
More on Melissa Rose: