I met Frank while charging up at the Riviera Beach SuperCharger. His story was interesting since his previous car was a Porsche 911 4WD Convertible. Not exactly a slouch of a car…so to hear how much better he likes a Tesla is quite the testimonial.
Karina talks about why she went from having no car at all, and not wanting one, to buying a Tesla. She even bought it online before test driving it and has never looked back.
While in South Florida, I was fortunate enough to get to meet the owners of EVannex, Roger & Matt Pressman. EVannex is an aftermarket Tesla accessories store located in Pompano Beach. This is the classic american story of some smart business people seeing a need in a marketplace and deciding to fill that need. They are now positioned to grow as Tesla also expands its product offerings.
Stick around for the end to see Roger install their flagship product, the Center Console into my Tesla. Yes, it looks and performs great!
What we discuss:
- 0:45 – How EVannex got started
- 1:20 – The Great Center Console Debate
- 4:55 – Getting philosophical
- 6:00 – Matt takes over, talks social media
- 9:15 – Classic American story
- 10:30 – Expansion goals
- 13:00 – Big Surprise! Guess what gets installed in the Tesla?
- 14:00 – Before (yes, my Tesla was really this messy) and After. Quite the upgrade.
More about Roger & Matt Pressman
Dave joined me to talk about why he bought his red Tesla Model S, and why he enjoys it so much.